This is a 2-day course to discover the fundamental basics of color knowledge, how to enhance natural beauty and give apply an intense eye make up with the smoky and eyeliner techniques.
This course takes place in the Academy in Brussels.
We will start each day with a theoretical course accompanied by a demonstration.
In the afternoon the candidates will practice the make-up techniques seen in the morning demonstration.
• Product presentation in the chronological order of application
• how to choose the right products and techniques for your model
• Color theory and how to use this knowledge in practice on darker skin tones
• Make up of the skin, eyes, lips and brows
• the lights and shadows techniques as well as the blending in between these two
• Learning the smoky technique
• Learning the eyeliner technique
• natural as well as intense make up looks
From 17/06/2022 to 18/06/2022
From 23/09/2022 to 24/09/2022
From 09/12/2022 to 10/12/2022
From 17/02/2023 to 18/02/2023
From 05/05/2023 to 06/05/2023
From 15/09/2023 to 16/09/2023
From 08/12/2023 to 09/12/2023
This training is designed for people who wish to specialize in the making up of darker skin tones.
It is not mandatory to have any basic beauty knowledge.
The training days are from 9:30AM until 12:30PM and from 13:30PM until 16:30PM
PRODUCTS AND DISCOUNTS:
1. The purchase of personal kits (products, brushes, accessories…)is not included in the price of the course
2. All the MAKE UP FOR EVER products will be put to the disposal of the candidates. A basic set of brushes will also be put to each candidate’s disposal.
3. You will need to bring the following products: sponges, tweezers, pencil sharpener, plastic or metal palettes, tissues, q-tips, cotton pads and a small towel to protect your work surface.
4. You are eligible for a 40% discount (professional discount) on all MAKE UP FOR EVER products, as soon as you settle the first installment and you will benefit from this discount up to 3 months following the last day of the course.
5. You are also eligible for this discount if you wish to order online (after you register your pro account via our website). When you register you should simply mention the code of the program you have registered for (this training program: “BLB01”)
Register on the MAKE UP FOR EVER Webshop
1.The first installment secures your registration
2. Accepted payment methods: bank transfer preferably, by card (credit cards not accepted) or cash payment in the MAKE UP FOR EVER boutique on Mont des Arts 19, 1000 Brussels.
3. Cancellation policy: full refund if cancelation is 10 working days before start of the course
4. Should the cancellation be later than 10 working days prior to start of the course there will be no refund.
The course will go through if there is a minimum of 2 registered candidates.
Cheques Formation : 50% de réduction
– A participation certificate from the MAKE UP FOR ACADEMY Brussels will be handed over to the candidates by the instructor on the last day.
– Ever candidate should foresee a model from 2PM until 5PM. Should this be impossible for multiple candidates, then they will practice on each other.
– All products and 1 set of brushes (per candidate) will be put to the candidate’s disposal during the course.
– Personal products are allowed during practice
– Every candidate is responsible for cleaning their brush set after every class.
– The trainings are given in dutch, French and/or English (depending on the group)
– The candidate must be able to prove that he/she is at least 16 years of age on the first day of training.
– The training session go through if there is a minimum of two registered candidates.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?: Why not follow our “ beauty basics 1”,“master training” or “oriental make up” course to further develop your knowledge.
CONTACT: contact the Brussels Academy through the registration form.