Are you selfemployed and you would like to develop your make up techniques?
Are you looking for an activity for a team building and a make up workshop seems like the perfect option?
According to you or your companies request, we will develop a custom program with you.
This program can be booked from a minimum of 1 hour.
As a group or individually you will follow a program composed exclusively by you and for you.
You will have theoretical classes accompanied by demonstrations and then you will jump straight into your practice.
After this course you will have the abilities to adapt the learnt techniques to various models.
Everyone can request a customized course. Prior knowledge is not mandatory. Together with the MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy teachers you will be able to design a program that will suit your expectations perfectly.
Our customized courses take place in our boutiques (Brussels, Liege and Amsterdam). According to your availability we will create a schedule.
PRODUCTS AND DISCOUNTS:
1. The purchase of personal kits (products, brushes, accessories…)is not included in the price of the course
2. All the MAKE UP FOR EVER products will be put to the disposal of the candidates. A basic set of brushes will also be put to each candidate’s disposal.
3. You will need to bring the following products: sponges, tweezers, pencil sharpener, plastic or metal palettes, tissues, q-tips, cotton pads and a small towel to protect your work surface.
4. You are eligible for a 40% discount (professional discount) on all MAKE UP FOR EVER products, as soon as you settle the first installment and you will benefit from this discount up to 3 months following the last day of the course.
5. You are also eligible for this discount if you wish to order online (after you register your pro account via our website). When you register you should simply mention the code of the program you have registered for (this training program: “CT01”)
Register on the MAKE UP FOR EVER Webshop
1.The first installment secures your registration
2. Accepted payment methods: bank transfer preferably, by card (credit cards not accepted) or cash payment in the MAKE UP FOR EVER boutique on Mont des Arts 19, 1000 Brussels.
3. Cancellation policy: full refund if cancelation is 10 working days before start of the course
4. Should the cancellation be later than 10 working days prior to start of the course there will be no refund.
The course will go through if there is a minimum of 2 registered candidates.
Cheques Formation : 50% de réduction
– A participation certificate from the MAKE UP FOR ACADEMY Brussels will be handed over to the candidates by the instructor on the last day.
– Ever candidate should foresee a model from 2PM until 5PM. Should this be impossible for multiple candidates, then they will practice on each other.
– All products and 1 set of brushes (per candidate) will be put to the candidate’s disposal during the course.
– Personal products are allowed during practice
– Every candidate is responsible for cleaning their brush set after every class.
– The trainings are given in dutch, French and/or English (depending on the group)
– The candidate must be able to prove that he/she is at least 16 years of age on the first day of training.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?: Why not take a look at our catalogue of long and short courses.
CONTACT: contact the Brussels Academy through the registration form.