Are you passionate by the beauty industry? You want to be aware of all the beauty and fashion trends and you are curious about special effects? Then the 6 month master program is exactly what you’re looking for!
During this master program you will be fully trained to work in the following fields: beauty, fashion, TV and cinema.
You will be working and developing your makeup passion for 4 full days every week. This is what makes the MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy Brussels so unique! No other schools in our region offer such an intense make up training.
With your MAKE UP FOR EVER ACADEMY certificate you are set to work with specialist in the tv and film industry but you are also eligible to work with photographers and stylist during photoshoots or fashion shows.
– Session starting September 26/09/2022.
– Basics knowledge of the skin
– Product knowledge
– Anatomy and morphological analysis of different face shapes
– Color knowledge and how to use it in different settings
– The role and attitude of the make-up artist in each domain
– Make up for the skin, eyes, lips and eyebrows
– The blending of lights and shadows
– Understanding morphologies and how to make the necessary corrections to the skin, eyes, lips and eyebrows
– Basics of studio lighting knowledge for make up
– Retrospective make up from the 1920’s to modern day make up and how to adapt it.
– Historical make up
– Photo make up
– Fashion show make up
– Application of day and make up looks
– Make up for mature skins as well as different ethnic groups
– Practical tips and tricks to adapt the learned techniques to different settings (photos, bridal, fashion show…)
– Attitude of an MUA on a TV set
– Lighting knowledge for recordings
– Make up for men and women (natural, corrections and sophisticated)
– Tv make up: presentors, guests, entertainers…
– Cinema latex ageing
– Presentation of MAKE UP FOR EVER special effects products (blood, latex, glue,…)
– First, second and third degree burns
– Open wounds, bruises and skin effects
– Application and make up of small prosthetics
1.You learn all the Beauty and Fashion techniques.
2.Master small Special Effects (SFX), cinema and television techniques.
3. From theory and practice to professional internships in the field.
4. Get started right after your training.
– PROFILE AND LEVEL: You don’t need prescience to join this 6 month intensive course. All levels are welcome. For make-uplovers, people who have a passion for make-up and might want to upgrade their skills to become pro.
– SCHEDULE: Classes from Monday until Thursday from 9.30AM until 4.30PM. Excl. school holidays. The Academy does not follow the dates of ofﬁcial school holidays.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION : The participants are selected on basis of their interview (motivation letter, a list of questions during the interview and if the candidate has one portfolio) and a short discussion with the Director of the MAKE UP FOR EVER Academy Brussels, Mr. Dries WELSCH, who evaluates the candidate’s motivation and creative talent.