A professional 2 day training to learn many techniques linked to the oriental make up style.
The focus in this training is on creating very intense and contrasting looks.
In the afternoon the candidates will practice the make-up techniques seen in the morning demonstration.
• Reminder of color theory, morphology and corrections
• The basic of oriental make up with the classic lift technique
• Lebanese type make-up with the smoky/halo
• Middle eastern bridal make-up
• Placing of false lashes
• Practical workshop
November session: from 22/11 until 23/11/2019
March session: from 20/03 until 21/03/2020
October session: from 16/10 until 17/10/2020
This training is designed for people who already have beauty make up skills/ knowledge and wish to further develop these.
The training days are from 10AM until 1PM and from 2PM until 5 PM
PRODUCTS AND DISCOUNTS:
1. The purchase of personal kits (products, brushes, accessories…)is not included in the price of the course
2. All the MAKE UP FOR EVER products will be put to the disposal of the candidates. A basic set of brushes will also be put to each candidate’s disposal.
3. You will need to bring the following products: sponges, tweezers, pencil sharpener, plastic or metal palettes, tissues, q-tips, cotton pads and a small towel to protect your work surface.
4. You are eligible for a 40% discount (professional discount) on all MAKE UP FOR EVER products, as soon as you settle the first installment and you will benefit from this discount up to 3 months following the last day of the course.
5. You are also eligible for this discount if you wish to order online (after you register your pro account via our website). When you register you should simply mention the code of the program you have registered for (this training program: “OM01”)
Register on the MAKE UP FOR EVER Webshop
1.The first installment secures your registration
2. Accepted payment methods: bank transfer preferably, by card (credit cards not accepted) or cash payment in the MAKE UP FOR EVER boutique on Mont des Arts 19, 1000 Brussels.
3. Cancellation policy: full refund if cancelation is 10 working days before start of the course
4. Should the cancellation be later than 10 working days prior to start of the course there will be no refund.
The course will go through if there is a minimum of 2 registered candidates.
Cheques Formation : 50% de réduction
– A participation certificate from the MAKE UP FOR ACADEMY Brussels will be handed over to the candidates by the instructor on the last day.
– Ever candidate should foresee a model from 2PM until 5PM. Should this be impossible for multiple candidates, then they will practice on each other.
– All products and 1 set of brushes (per candidate) will be put to the candidate’s disposal during the course.
– Personal products are allowed during practice
– Every candidate is responsible for cleaning their brush set after every class.
– The trainings are given in dutch, French and/or English (depending on the group)
– The candidate must be able to prove that he/she is at least 16 years of age on the first day of training.
– The training session go through if there is a minimum of two registered candidates.
WANT TO LEARN MORE? follow the training “Black Beauty” or “Oriental Make-up” ” course to further develop your knowledge.
CONTACT: contact the Brussels Academy through the registration form.