Learn how to apply make up like a pro with all the tips and tricks that the MAKE UP FOR EVER beauty experts will share with you through this training
1 day from 10AM until 5PMat the Brussels MAKE UP FOR EVER boutique. This day will enable you to master the techniques to create an evening make up.
The instructor will show you a variety of techniques through the demonstration. The afternoon it will be your turn to practice.
With the help and feedback from the instructors you will be able to reach the best results during your practice.
At the end of the day you will be capable of applying and adapting an evening make-up to your model.
• Color theory and morphology theory
• Sculpt the morphology with the contouring techniques
• Correction of brows, eyes and lips
• Make-up of the brows, eyes and lips
• One color eye technique and mascara application
– February session: 06/02/2021
– April session: 24/04/2021
– July session: 03/07/2021
– September session: 18/09/2021
– December session: 04/12/2021
This training is designed FOR every one that is passionate about beauty make up and wish to perfect their techniques or anyone who wants to add this to their profession (hairdressers, beauticians…)
The training days are from 10AM until 1PM and from 2PM until 5 PM
PRODUCTS AND DISCOUNTS:
1. The purchase of personal kits (products, brushes, accessories…)is not included in the price of the course
2. All the MAKE UP FOR EVER products will be put to the disposal of the candidates. A basic set of brushes will also be put to each candidate’s disposal.
3. You will need to bring the following products: sponges, tweezers, pencil sharpener, plastic or metal palettes, tissues, q-tips, cotton pads and a small towel to protect your work surface.
4. You are eligible for a 40% discount (professional discount) on all MAKE UP FOR EVER products, as soon as you settle the first installment and you will benefit from this discount up to 3 months following the last day of the course.
5. You are also eligible for this discount if you wish to order online (after you register your pro account via our website). When you register you should simply mention the code of the program you have registered for (this training program: “WMS01”)
Register on the MAKE UP FOR EVER Webshop
1.The first installment secures your registration
2. Accepted payment methods: bank transfer preferably, by card (credit cards not accepted) or cash payment in the MAKE UP FOR EVER boutique on Mont des Arts 19, 1000 Brussels.
3. Cancellation policy: full refund if cancelation is 10 working days before start of the course
4. Should the cancellation be later than 10 working days prior to start of the course there will be no refund.
The course will go through if there is a minimum of 2 registered candidates.
Cheques Formation : 50% de réduction
– A participation certificate from the MAKE UP FOR ACADEMY Brussels will be handed over to the candidates by the instructor on the last day.
– Ever candidate should foresee a model from 2PM until 5PM. Should this be impossible for multiple candidates, then they will practice on each other.
– All products and 1 set of brushes (per candidate) will be put to the candidate’s disposal during the course.
– Personal products are allowed during practice
– Every candidate is responsible for cleaning their brush set after every class.
– The trainings are given in dutch, French and/or English (depending on the group)
– The candidate must be able to prove that he/she is at least 16 years of age on the first day of training.
– The training session go through if there is a minimum of two registered candidates.
WANT TO LEARN MORE? Why not follow our “beauty basics 1”, “black beauty” or the “master training” programs to further develop your knowledge.
CONTACT: contact the Brussels Academy through the registration form.